Artists will be juried as members of the gallery based on a number of factors including their art, ability to work in the gallery, to handle sales on the computer, to open/close/perform end of day reporting, and ability to sell and interact with customers. Requirements for membership include:
1. Membership requires a one-year commitment with a signed contract. The year begins September 1 and ends August 31.
2. A one-time application fee of $175.00 is due upon signing of the membership contract agreement.
3. Quarterly payments of $525.00 due on the 25th of the month prior to the beginning of the quarter. Due dates August 25th, November 25th, February 25th, and May 25th.
4. Adherence to the membership contract agreement, by-laws and subsequent board and membership decisions for the contract year.
5. Members are required to work in the gallery 6 days per quarter and serve 10 hours per quarter on a committee.
6. Residency in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Click Here for the Application: